You’ve slain countless foes using items like the Blazing Sword of Flame or the Icy Bow of Frost, but have you ever waded into battle wielding a Slippery Battle Axe of Castration or wearing a Teensy Weensy Chastity Belt of Embarrassment? In this (im)mature party game, you and your friends will craft hilarious weapons for each other to use against monsters by combining absurd cards. Unleash your naughty sense of humor, roll to hit your enemies where it hurts, and laugh your way to victory!
1) A wild monster appears...
2) Everyone except the current combatant creates an item using Prefix, Weapon, and Suffix cards from their hand, placing them face down.
3) The combatant reveals the items and reads them aloud.
4) The combatant selects the item most amusing to them in addition to their weapon of choice for battle. Then battle commences!
5) Points are earned for creating the most amusing item, defeating the monster, and creating the item which defeated the monster.
Boss Fights - The group must work collectively to take it down!
Adorably Innocent Creatures - You will lose points if you defeat them!
Check out the full instruction manual here!
Each copy of Awkward Arms & Armor contains:
6 Sweet Ass Custom Dice
72 Crazy Monster Cards
125 Awkward Weapon Cards
125 Playful Prefix Cards
125 Silly Suffix Cards
1 Instruction Manual
Every card in the game is unique!
Stickers are 3.5" by 2.5" and you will receive one of each if listed as a reward in your reward tier.
"SUPER FUN! Finally, a unique twist to these sorts of (party) games." -Unfiltered Gamer (www.unfilteredgamer.com)
"Every hand of AA&A sends someone spluttering with laughter. Just drawing the cards is an event, and if you think that's funny, wait until the hands are played. Truly creative and effortlessly hilarious." -Spencer Johnson, Play Tester
"It's fresh and engaging every time you play! It's truly a game that everyone will enjoy!" -Heather Phillips, Play Tester
"Awkward Arms is just as alluring as it is awkward!" -Ben Mitchell, Play Tester
Join our mailing list to receive updates and be the first to know when we launch our Kickstarter campaign! We won’t share your email with anybody else.
Questions? So excited you can’t contain it? We’d love to hear from you.
Or find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and more.